Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Berserker

How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Empty
PostSubject: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 am

Well spent tonight working out how to get from grey and surviving unconciousness, back to full colour.

Its actually quiet easy and quick.
My method is to drink from a pump until it says your full. Then start eating all your food, until the stuffed status turn orange. Then stop and wait, everytime it goes back to green eat some more. Colour should come back quickly.

whilst waiting i checked out a few posts and found this video very useful especially the section on energy and food storage. helped me free up a load of slots in my back pack.

Hope its useful to some of you guys
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:10 am

only admins are allowed to view link Sad ye not a good idea to move when stuffed I pucked my ring up then starved to death lmao Wink
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:04 pm

not sure how to change link search you tube with "DayZ Standalone In-Depth Guide: Hunger, Thirst, Regenerating" really useful, as with all dayz its not a simple health system
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Smile watched a good anti bandit video was so good to see nice people helping out newbies and fresh spawners :)was thinking of killing any 1 on sight but the sound of hero/medic is appealing to my nice nature lol

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:11 am

Would anyone be interested in our own server? seen the cost is about £36 to £41 for a month, could set a password up to get to grips with the game now the 30 sec logout patch is here etc, I know it be cheating a bit but with the amount of bandit shoot on sight arses out there it might be less hassle  Wink not even seen all of the map yet myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:10 am

Well I've bitten the bullet and bought this game now Very Happy
And I can't see any of the links above gosh the admins have got slack on here Wink
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:31 am

lol its cos you is an unlnown Smile hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Over ten years and still an unknown pfft Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags   How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get back to full colour from Grey without blood bags
Page 1 of 1