Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First DayZ experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demolition

Demolition

My First DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: My First DayZ experience   My First DayZ experience Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 am

Ok i would first like to say a big thanks to fenris for taking the time to show me the ropes i must say im really impressed with the game so far i played again last night and found out not all the servers save your player with the stuff and where you left him? unless its me doing something wrong, Still not sure where im going or which way im supposed to be going i got lost in the woods one time and found my self running off the map lol, but finally found a server where my player was left i think fenris said it was somewhere on sniper hill near the fire station just outside electro, I plucked up the courage and went back in to town on my own (Gulp) made my way to the hospital and on the second floor there was a box which hade in it 5x of every gun ammo and item in the whole game Smile so now im fully loaded complete with gps map compass matches hunting knife etc and there was so many guns i didnt know what to pick so ended up with a supressed halo with full ammo and grenade launcher and a supressed pistol i even got a gillie suit just not sure what to do with it all now lol, anyway ive saved the server to favorites incase its a respawn i think it would be an easy place to gear up....
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

My First DayZ experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First DayZ experience   My First DayZ experience Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 am

Nice mate that box you found is a hackers drop box lol known as "care package"

As its a beta and open to developers some people hack things into it on some servers. Best bet is pick items you know are in game and run with it fast lol

You will find some servers arent admined so are a bit dodgy. Rule of thumb is if you think its dodgy leave the server as they can insta kill etc or some gear can disallow you entering a legit server Smile But apart from that its awesome and as its still only a beta and not the full version all is good.

We ought to set a regualr night mate and get a few of us together with some objectives in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk

My First DayZ experience
Page 1 of 1