Clan Wolfpack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?

Go down 
+3
Buddy
Fenris
Malfius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Malfius

Malfius

Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Empty
PostSubject: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Now I know it's still a beta and the full game is a few weeks away,
But I was wondering what sort of interest there would be in clubbing together to get our own WP BF3 Server?
I would be happy to contribute to monthly costs, anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 am

Sounds good mate but its the maintaining side thats a drain We should get a head count of how many are interested in it
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanwolfpack.co.uk
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 am

Good Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:59 am

Bzzt*Reporting in!*Crackle Bzzt!
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm

"""Me too """ CLick !! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 am

Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock Reporting in!

But will have to see how the new graphics card goes might be a bit poo for me to start lol

i mean i need to buy a new one lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tripstick MkII

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:32 pm

I'd frequent it.
Back to top Go down
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:11 pm

I have a GTX 460 available for purchase at a very reasonable price Smile
Back to top Go down
mrtreets
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
mrtreets

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 am

Treets offering admin skills and punk buster admin exp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:37 pm

I hope you have all pre-loaded BF3, get on the Battlelog site to register again and then I can start sending invites out to join the WolfPack Platoon Smile
Back to top Go down
mrtreets
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
mrtreets

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:06 am

Soldier Mr_Treets reporting in. battlelog site checked and confirmed
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:24 am

Think ill stay in the gym lol. Glad i aint bothered, or upgraded ready for it.
http://www.destructoid.com/ea-s-origin-may-be-glorified-spyware-causes-mass-upset-209745.phtml
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:38 am

OLD MAN lol !!!
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:33 am

I only found out about the spyware when looking for best local price was gonna go buy it after work today Evil or Very Mad maybe one day we will get a decent fps, just saves me £30 lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah but if you read it fully and also read up about all the other programs and websites you use, you are already scanned for more than Origin with Steam, Explorer, Facebook, Amazon, Play etc etc etc..

The internet is one huge spyware mate as soon as you connect.

Thats why you get specific to your browsing adverts on websites it scans your searches etc etc

Facebook is one of the biggest spywares you agree to by using it thats why it makes so much money...

In perspective all Origin is doing is seeing what games you play so is far less detail intrusive than Facebook or Play.com who store your searches and build up a history to sell to marketing companies.

They have your number !!!
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Well still doesnt make i right and i dont stay logged on for facebook and clear my cache as often as poss so they dont get my details as often as they would like to, my system has got bronchitis Laughing Wink so not good they scan and report lol oh and i aint got steam on either
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 am

I know mate i think it is one of the darker sides of the Internet where information is king and traded at whim.
Back to top Go down
SprinX

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:48 pm

I dont know if its true but one guy posted he had his tax return form nabbed using origin, using online banking i dont think its a good idea willingly installing such spyware. Im gutted but at the same time kinda glad, nearly upgraded to play this, glad i havent spent that 1k Evil or Very Mad guess we were very much spoilt in the GOOD old days of BF 1942 and COD 1/2. The only type of game you can seem to play on pc since the rise of the powerfull consoles are rpg and some rts Sad i just hope with the amount of bitchin going around that ea sort this and atleast give the same option as steam do to not allow collection and distribution of personnal data from our private pcs, not that ive got any really dodgy stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Malfius

Malfius

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 am

Fen, have you installed BF3 yet?
My id is Malfius73, get online quick Smile
Back to top Go down
Fenris
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 am

Not yet mate im away till thursday and then im ordering new parts for PC so will eb another week as i dont see point in formatting to Windows 7 till rebuild Smile

But i have it and will be there mate !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?   Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts regards a WP BF3 Server?
Page 1 of 1